Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Abby wants to be a ballerina and a makeup artist....

The same Saturday that we went apple picking also happened to be the first day of Abby's ballet classes. She was SO excited to go. She did not want to go home when it was over, but she was thrilled that she got to pick out a trophy and water bottle (ahem...I think they were trying to clean out their back room :-P). When we went to the orientation, they had old costumes that the kids could pick out, and she picked out her special tutu :-P plus a little "medal." Gideon's just dancing around as usual.

For Abby's birthday, she got a pair of Lelli Kelly shoes. They're very whimsical...covered in multi colored beads and sequins in a rainbow of colors. Every little girl's dream shoe :-P. Well, inside of the little box that they came in was a little make up kit in the shape of a phone. I immediately put it up somewhere high (out of sight out of mind :-P). Well, a few days later, I decided that I would let her play with it. Well, the little stinker hid it. I had no idea where she put it, but she knew -_-. A few days later, as I was washing the dishes, she decided that she would give all of her dolls a little make over. I was able to get most of the out, but she did a pretty good job, hahaha.






No comments: