Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Hirota's and Krissy







On Wendesday, I flew back to Colorado from San Diego. We were late arriving to the airport, but, it was quite nice. I went straight to check in, flew through security, and then right onto the plane. Gotta love having a baby, everyone wants to help and you never have to wait in line ;-P. Not long after I boarded the plane, Abigail wanted to eat, which was great because she ate during take off and giggled at the lady next to me for half of the flight. The other half she slept and then woke up to eat as we were landing. I couldn't have asked for a better trip. As soon as I got off, I called Lynda, and she was already there with Justin waiting for me to arrive. We went straight to baggage and there were my bags, already there for me. I've never had such a smooth trip, haha.

Not long after we got home, I drove up to Ft. Collins to pick Krissy up. I left Abby with her Obasan and Uncle Justin, so, I was able to talk to my daddy on the way up, and then had a really good chat with Krissy on the way down. I love my family. Tupac was THRILLED to see Krissy. I think he loves her more than me, hehe. I missed that dog so much while I was gone...I don't know what I'm going to do over Christmas with out him. I wish he was smaller so that he could fly on the plane.

We ate the next day and it was soooooooooooo yummy. Oddly, I was most excited about crescent rolls, haha. Abby was pretty good that day, besides the blowout all over her Thanksgiving outfit five minutes after putting it on. Abigail LOVES Justin. Every time that they looked at each other, she would start cooing. She also fell asleep on him, it was so so cute. What a lucky baby girl to have such loving Aunts and Uncle. I'll add more pictures of the day after I get home :-).

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe she likes Justin so much because he reminds her of her Daddy. They do look alike from the profile.

Ren said...

Haha, the picture on the very top cracks me up. Yours and abigails faces look very similar. I'm sure if she knew how to stick out her tongue, it would probably be out also. :P

I love you!