Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Day in Boulder


Today, Lynda, Abby, and I went to Boulder for the day. We went to The Falafel for lunch and ate outside on Pearl Street. It was such a GORGEOUS day! I couldn't get over how warm it was. I wish I had brought sun screen, because, now my back is burnt, haha. Abby got to sit in the grass for the first time and had so much fun. All of the musicians and performers were out, as well, which made the day extra special. I love Boulder so much! I hope that Christian and I can live closer to that area one day.

After we came home from Boulder, Christian called and we chatted with him on Skype for a little while. It's so neat to be able to see him as we talk. I'm so excited that we have less than two months until he is home again. After talking to him, I packed up the car and drove back to Colorado Springs. I wish time didn't fly so quickly when having fun. It was a much needed break, though, and I feel so rejuvenated.

1 comment:

Ren said...

Hahaha, this last picture.. she doesn't look very pleased.