Saturday, March 14, 2009

A new day a wonderful day




This weekend (Friday and Saturday) has been so wonderful. Lynda came down yesterday and we spent the day together. First, we went to lunch at Borriello Brothers. We got a thin crust pizza with cheese on one side and then mushrooms and pepperoni on the other. Oh my goodness, it was so good! Lynda even said it was the best that she had! I'm glad that Christian suggested that I take her there for the thin crust! After that, we stopped by Gymboree to pick up Abby's Easter dress...and...ended up with a few extra's. It's almost impossible to walk into that store for one thing and to not walk out with more than I planned. Thank goodness they had an amazing sale going on AND I had a coupon to use on top of that. Yay!

Today was a good day! I had a work meeting at 9. Poor Abby had to go because I have no one to watch her and she's nursed. She did pretty well, but, she did get a little fussy. It's always rejuvenating to recap and discuss. After the meeting, Valerie and I went to order the cake for Trent's party. I'm excited to see how it turns out. Then I stopped by Target to get Vick's babyrub since poor Abby's cough is not clearing up. I guess that all of this combined wore her out, because once we finally got home, she only played for a couple of hours and then wanted to nap. She took a TWO HOUR NAP for the first time every. I was shocked. I even went in a couple of times to check to see if she was still okay! Once she woke up, I decided to try out babyfood again (it's been on a hiatus for a few weeks) and she almost ate the entire jar. Then, I layed her down and she went to sleep for the night with no fussing. I swear someone swapped Abby out for another child today. It's never been this easy. Abby is definitely not a hard child, but, wow...if every day was like this, I would get so much more done, haha. Anyways, here's a picture from when Lynda and I went to lunch yesterday.

No comments: