Wednesday, December 10, 2008

People think that I'm insane

Ahhh, finally some peace and quiet. I just put Abby down for her evening nap a second time. The first time I put her down was around five, and every telemarketer on the planet decided to call. Okay...so, it's an over exaggeration..but, it certainly seemed like it. Abby woke up and grumped for about an hour and I just put her back down, yipee.

I feel like today has been a successful day...I mean, I got the trash out...usually it takes about two weeks to achieve that. I dropped a couple of bags of clothing off at the Salvation Army, mailed a package off to Christian, did a load of laundry, took the trash out, unloaded and loaded the dishes...now I don't know what to do with myself. I guess I could clean the rest of the house, haha.

While we were at the post office, one of the workers thought that I was totally off of my rocker. He thought that I was strolling around a baby doll. I promised him that I was not crazy and that Abby was indeed real...just sleeping. I cannot count the amount of times that people have truly thought that Abigail was a baby doll. I hear this at least 5 times when I go out in public. Abigail needs a shirt that says, "I'm real."

No comments: