Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend with Obasan and Ogisan




Well, on Saturday Abigail, Tupac, and I drove up to Westminster to see the Grandparents before Abby and I flew home to FL. We went to a friend of Lynda's jewelry showcase and then out to lunch with Bruce at a yummy Thai restaurant. After lunch, I had to go buy Tupac a leash and collar (I left his at home, woops). After that, we went to Lynda's church for a holiday sing along. It was soooo crowded!!!

This morning, we woke up to A LOT of snow. I can't believe how much it snowed and how COLD it was. I'll be happy to go home to FL to warmer weather, hehe. Abigail wore her Christmas outfit from Uncle Arthur and Aunt Cindy to church. She was so cute! Now we are back at home in the warm apartment looking at the beautiful snow. It's so much better to see it than to be in it when it's this thick, hehe. Thank goodness I decided to drive up yesterday rather than today. I don't even want to imagine what the interstate looks like.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

She looks so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas!!!!!!