Sunday, December 7, 2008




Well, yesterday was an interesting day. I was nursing Abigail on the couch, and took my hand off of her for ONE SECOND. As soon as I started to put my hand back on her, she wasn't there. I looked down to see her fall on her head :-(. It's such a horrible feeling. She was quite alright, but, she definitely scared her mommy. I introduced her to some cereal, and, though she liked it, I think I'll wait another couple of months before continuing with it. I prefer the breast milk poop, haha.
So, I don't know if anyone knew...but, I have an obsession. It's quite sad. It's over cloth diapers. I just think that they are so stinkin cute. The kind that I use for Abigail at night are hands down my favorite, but, too expensive to have every one that I would like. It used to be that, once the owner stocked her store, they would be sold out in seconds...literally, thousands of these diapers were gone before you could check out with them. (Cabbage Patch memories, haha.). Well, they are finally an in-stock store, and, OMG(osh)...I'm totally lusting over what I'm seeing.
lookiehere

If only I had $5,000 in play money, haha. Anyone want to buy me, ahem, I mean Abigail a diaper for Christmas? :-P

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten!