Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just a typical day with some exciting moments.





Abigail and I had a fun day today. We went to the grocery store and stocked up on fresh food (I cleaned out the fridge/freezzer and there were FOUR trash bags of spoiled food). In order for future waste not to happen, I planned out meals and shopped accordingly...sort of, haha. I have a hard time getting myself to cook those meals. But, I'll have to.

When we got home, Abigail went down for a nap, and, I was able to get some chores done, and, then made dinner. Hot dogs for me (haha) and for Abby: thawed peas, a cut up veggie finger (like a chicken finger), 1/4 banana, very watered down apple juice, and a 1/4 of some yobaby yogurt. She was trying everything but the banana and juice for the first time. She liked all of it...though, I'm still trying to feed her. She gets so distracted and wants to move, so, I can only keep her in her bumbo for so long.

Exciting news:
Abby has been army crawling for a while now and she really improved while Christian was home. She has also surprised me three times with sitting up. I've never seen her do it, but, when I went to get her from her nap, there she would be, sitting upright in her crib. Well, just a few moments ago, when freed her from her bumbo, she immediately began crawling away ON HER KNEES. She then turned to look at me and sat back down. I was so excited that I began to cry!!! It's so incredible to watch such a small child accomplish so many things. She was very proud of herself, haha.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Look at those adorable teeth!! When are you coming to visit me?!