Friday, July 24, 2009


Surprise to those who didn't know, but, Christian and I are expecting another baby :-D! The tech said she thought it was a boy at my 12 week ultrasound, but, it's very iffy when they guess this early. I'll have the 20 week in about 8 weeks, and, we'll most likely know for sure :-).

Abigail has been cutting her top two canine teeth, and, while she has been her regular happy self, her diapers have been a horror. I've never experience so many blow outs and carpet scrubbings before, but, hey, that's what being a parent is about, right?

Her cruising is getting better, as well as craftier. It's great that she can get into her toys, but, not too great that she can get into the computer and other supplies. We are planning on getting a baby gate that extends across the room. That way, she can stay on the side with all of her toys, but, far far away from the kitchen and computer area. We are still in the process of baby proofing over there...whoops.

Yesterday, I was over at Jessica's to keep her company while her gutters were installed. Abigail saw Noah sipping out of a straw cup, and, decided that she wasnted to try it. She did pretty well with it, but, she still made a good mess on the floor. I may get a few in the future, but, I'd rather teach her to use a real cup.

Oh, and, as for the crate pictures. I promise I haven't been watching too many episodes of Scrubs. We indeed use it as a dog crate and NOT a baby cage. Abigail crawled in for the first time, so, I had to get a few pictures. I make sure to keep it locked now when Tupac isn't in it, haha. She still likes to try to get it.





No comments: