Friday, July 31, 2009












Well, there's nothing much new going on. I have found out over the past week that my child is a purse lover... It's kind of odd, but, I guess she does she me with the diaper bag all of the time. A couple of days ago, she pulled a wristlet out of my diaper bag, and, decided she would put it over her shoulder. She does this every time she digs it out!! Oh, and, she also puts it around her dolls neck.....-_-...don't know what to think about that, haha.

The pictures with the bow are from a few days ago on my way to work, and, then when we got home and she was playing with the wristlet. The pictures of Abby in the hunting dress are from this morning. My uncle got the dress for Abigail this past Christmas. Uncle Kenny and my Papa Trick LOVE to hunt, and, he got a kick out of the dress. I decided that Abby would get to wear it today. I had no idea that it was a 3-6, for some reason, I thought it was a 12 month. So, she will only get to wear it a few times. Darn this child who's growing too fast :-( :-(. Her birthday is only 15 days away :-(.

No comments: