Saturday, January 17, 2009

lots of picture for lover






Well, this morning was wonderful. I woke up early to a panicky Tupac...he couldn't see everyone at once. You see, Lynda came down to spend the weekend with me. She slept in Abby's room (there is a bed in there) and Abby, Tupac and I stayed in my room, as usual. Well, this morning, at 6am, Tupac was ready for Lynda to come out and play, therefore, I had to get up to keep him distracted. I put Abby in her bumbo to watch baby einsteins, fed Tupac, checked my email, and heard a rumble. I went to pick Abby up and noticed a brown puddle in her bumbo. I turned her around, and noticed the mess on her pants. It was odd that it was on the outside, so, I pull her shirt up, and yup, it all came from over the top. Yuck, yuck, yuck. Anyways...she had bath this morning and she enjoyed herself very much.

No comments: