Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This week...






I can't say that this has been the best week. My Grandmother Romaine has been in the hospital and not doing very well. I have been checking my email constantly only to receive bad news after bad news. Today, I finally decided to book a flight home to spend what might be my Grandmothers last days with her. I didn't have any time to cook or think, really, so, I ordered a pizza for dinner. I ate a couple of slices and got busy with laundry and other cleaning that needed doing before I leave tomorrow. I finally decided to grab the left over pizza and freeze it. The box was empty. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT TUPAC WAS ACTING SKITTISH!! Darn dog...he knows that he did a bad thing, but, he couldn't resist. Not only did he eat almost an entire box of pizza, but, he peed on this floor earlier today when Abby and I went to get mail. This dogs days are numbered. I'm a little nervous about how his tummy is going to be tomorrow.

Yesterday, Jessica came over to exchange Christmas gifts. It was fun, but short. Abby got a purple jogging outfit and a few books and I got a book, Christmas Angel ornaments, and lotion. It was fun, but, short since Jessica had to leave so that her husband could go to work. I have a few pictures from yesterday (mom, she's wearing the Scottie dog stuff you gave her for Christmas :-P)

I introduced banana's to Abby today. She didn't like them because they were too sweet. I also tried putting them into her cereal and she liked that much better.

No comments: