Monday, June 8, 2009





This past weekend, Abby and I headed up to Lynda and Bruce's. Lynda was going to be singing in a concert that weekend, and, we didn't want to miss out. It was such a great concert, and, Abigail was such a good girl. She did get very verbal in the beginning, so, we had to hide in the cry room. I'm so thankful that they have this at Lynda's church. I was able to still listen to the choir sing while Abby happily played on the floor with her toys. She loved talking to a little girl who was also in the room playing.

On Saturday, we headed over to Boulder to eat lunch. We stopped by the farmer's market, where, I grabbed a few bags of AMAZING popcorn. I still haven't made it, since, I want Christian to try it. If I start making it now, it might be gone by the time he comes home. After the farmer's market, we walked over to Pearl Street Mall to eat lunch. We picked out an Italian restaurant that had shaded outdoor seating. We sat down next to an older tourist couple, and, they couldn't get enough of Abigail. The husband even took a picture of Abby.

After lunch, we walked around for a little while and stopped into a Children's Boutique. I don't know how I've missed this store every time I've come to Pearl Street, but, I'm thrilled that I found it!! There were all sorts of goodies, such as: Robeez, Tutus, Pedipeds, Wooden Toys, Pillowcase Dresses, etc. etc... I found a couple of things for Abby's birthday, and, then we headed out. Once we got back to their apt., I pretty much had to pack up and head back to the Springs. It was such a fun trip up!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Abigail is sure growing up. I love all the pictures. She is surely as beautiful as her mommy...and that ear to ear grin that she has tells me that she is also as beautiful on the inside as her mommy is. I love ya, Shan!!

Aunt Tammy