Wednesday, June 3, 2009











Yesterday was an exciting day. I traveled to Denver with my friend, Jessica, and her family. We went to the Children's Hands On Museum (or something to that affect, haha.) It was so neat, even Abigail had fun since they had activities from ages birth and up. I found a play area just for babies. Abby had a blast crawling around and interacting with all of the other babies her age.

I also walked around with Jessica and the boys to see what else they had. There were all sorts of activity centers where children could do crafts. There was a little grocery store area where they had shopping carts, play food on shelves, a check out area, and a cooking area. It was so cute. It would have been a little more enjoyable if it wasn't so crowded, but, since it's free on Tuesday's and that's when we went, that's what we got.

They have yearly memberships and I thought that it might be fun to get one when Abigail is around 2. We go to visit Bruce and Lynda often, so, we can go there whenever we see them. Lynda actually told me that she used to take Christian and his brother there when they were little. I mentioned it to Christian, and, he told me that he remembered the kitchen, because, he and Justin found a small box of Cheerios there. There were still some Cheerios, so, they ended up eating them (gross gross gross!). Anywhoo...that was our Tuesday :-).

1 comment:

hromaine said...

LOL I LOVE the top picture of Abby! So sassy! haha. Her personality is really starting to come out, Shan. :) You're going to have your hands full!

Love you!!
H